Why Advertise on Birding Adventures TV?
Businesses exist to sell products and services to the public for a profit. If the public does not know that your business exists, finding customers to make enough purchases for your business to survive will be a failure without some additional help. It is an important factor in business because it gets the word out about your company and establishes a presence and a brand about what you are offering.
Creating an assortment of advertising and marketing techniques will help you to reach many different customer bases. Identifying a target market to advertise your business to is also very valuable, because a target market of customers will be more interested in your business than trying to appeal to masses of people with varying interests. Making sure that enough people know that you exist who are naturally interested in your product as a target is a great way to bring in customers and increase the profit of your business.
General Advertisement Terms and Conditions
- Birding Adventures TV also reserves the right to cancel any ads at any time.
- All positions are at the publisher’s option.
- The advertiser assumes liability for all content of advertisements and assumes responsibility for any claims arising from content published in The Birding Adventures TV including costs associated with defending against such claims.
- Adjustments are made only if an error materially alters the effectiveness of the ad and only for the actual space occupied by the error. Any claim for allowance must be made within 15 days after insertion. No adjustments will be made for position when an ad is properly classified.
- The Birding Adventures TV takes responsibility for errors for the first day of publication. Corrections to any additional insertions are the responsibility of the advertiser.
- In the event that an advertisement is omitted, The Birding Adventures TV shall not be held liable.
- The Birding Adventures TV reserves the right to revise all ad rates at any time; 30 days notice shall be given to contract advertisers.
- Unfulfilled contracts will be rebilled to reflect actual rate earned.
- No representative of The Birding Adventures TV is authorized to make any oral modifications to the rates and regulations contained herein.
- Acceptance and publication of advertising does not constitute an extension of credit to advertiser or agency by The Birding Adventures TV and we may at any time and at our option, require an advertiser and/or agency to pay in advance for all advertising purchased.
- If payment of any statement or statements has not been made as provided above, The Birding Adventures TV may, at its option, without waiving any other rights, do any or all of the following: (a) require advertiser and/or agency to arrange for special credit terms; (b) refuse to accept any further advertising until all past due payments are made; and (c) refuse to publish advertising.
To advertise on Birding Adventures: